I can't believe that our little baby is already 3 months old! Here's what Ellie is up to now a days..
-She has found her hands and loves to grab anything and everything! I love watching her intensely concentrate on reaching and then grabbing an object. My hair can testify that she has a seriously tight grip on things :)
- Her hands have also found her feet and she loves to grab at them
-When I'm playing the piano, she is usually on my lap and coos with the music... it's really surprising since she is a pretty quiet baby.
-She is SO incredibly easy going.. I believe she's been like that since before she was even in the womb. She took her sweet time wanting to come and when she did, she was the calmest little thing in my tummy. Sometimes I would worry since she didn't kick all that much (especially in comparison to Ethan)! She is also perfectly content to play on the floor if I am busy.. I'm so spoiled, I know..
-She sleeps from about 8:30-9pm to 7am every night. She hasn't woke up in the night since she was about 8 weeks old!
-She still eats every 3 hours on the dot
-She can roll from tummy to back, but she doesn't realize she can do it...
-She does NOT like tummy time and will usually plant her face in the floor and cry, telling me she is done (tummy time only last like 2 min tops)!
She is such a joy to have in our home and I can't imagine not having her. We are so blessed!
9 comments:
she is sooo cute!! Wow, what a sleeper!! I still get up at 4am to feed them!!! oh well.
Oh and hey we should get together. We are in Mesa until August 1st.
She is super cute! How fun! Glad she is such a great baby for you.
Adorable! Are her ears pierced???
I am jealous! I soo want an easy baby like her! This one does seem to be more calm in the womb - so far. . . I will keep my fingers crossed! you are lucky!
Well, her onsie says it all... cute, cute, cute!
Oh she is BEAUTIFUL! really really beautiful.
My babies didn't move much in my tummy either, especially my first and I got sooo worried!
I love her little earrings, so girly!
I also can't believe how fast they are growing! Soon enough we will be posting video's of them crawling!!!
Congrats on your cute baby! Ethan is getting so big! Last time I saw you in person he was so tiny!
She is gorgeous! I love her little head bands too! Did you make those? I need to find some like that for anna-kate. Also are her ears pierced? She is beautiful!
Post a Comment