One good thing about this sudden change in our plans was that we had a whole day this week that Justin didn't have to go into work and we all got to play at the beach! We stopped at a quiet little town called San Carlos and enjoyed the beauty of this small beach town.
Ethan and Daddy started out just playing on the shoreline since the water was pretty cold
And we also had fun throwing shells into the ocean... (this is Ethan's "ok, big smile" pose)
But soon enough, Ethan realized that he has no inner body thermometer and didn't care/realize that it was cold. So, he quickly realized that it was a lot of fun to fully emerge himself under water and Justin was a trooper to get wet with him. I was perfectly content taking pictures on the sidelines, however....
The sunset was beautiful and I'm so glad that we got to have a fun family day together. Those are very rare when we are here in Mexico and we will take them when I can :)
Quick question unrelated to this post- As I prepare for my big Europe post, and yes I feel as if i have to prepare for such an insurmountable task, I would love for someone to tell me how to arrange a collage of pictures. I really like how my friend heather has done hers but I can't figure out how to do it. Help please?! Thanks!
5 comments:
could this post be any more picture perfect!? I think not!!!
These pictures are amazing! I love the beach!
A day at the beach is always fun. I do my picture collages through Picasa. Google Picasa, and it should show you how to get started. Let me know if you need any furtheer explanation :)
How fun that you guys get to travel so much. I love the sunset pictures. They are beautiful!
WOW, what beautiful pictures! Hailey will be jealous - she is still dreaming of the day that we take her to the beach to collect sea shells. Glad to see you are having a good time! :)
Wow, it looks so beautiful. glad you were able to have a fun family day, I love those days when Dad gets to play too.
Post a Comment