Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Smith Family Pictures

Over the Christmas break, the Lyndon Smith family took some much needed family pictures. This has been the first time in 4 years that everyone has been home together due to missions, our family being in TX for Christmas, etc. so Mom Smith organized for our cousin Wendy to take some pics. Here are just a few from our photo shoot...

We couldn't get Ethan to cooperate very well for most of these.. what else is new?! :)

Mom with the sisters






Love these of Ethan...

Especially this one..

Mom & Pop Smith- doesn't my mother in-law look amazing for having 8 kids and for being almost 50 years old?! Incredible I tell you...

Fun jumping one... too bad this prego lady couldn't quite get off the ground like the other kids could :)

Thanks Wendy for talking the time to deal with out huge family and thanks Smith family for being so awesome. Sure love you guys!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

These turned out so cute! Love them!

Crowley Family said...

Way cute family pictures!

Nicole said...

So so so cute! How do you NOT even look prego?! So jealous. ;)

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Those pics are awesome! I love the ones of Ethan! Cute little buddy! When are we going to pick a date for your baby shower? :)

Megan said...

love them! you guys look great. And I am totally on the same page as you with the bedding for cribs.EXPENSIVE I like can't sleep at night thinking of how I have to fix up the kids' room and what I need to get and do for this little one that is coming. This "nesting" thing they talk about is real! And I think I'm driving my husband nuts!!

emily paige said...

What a fun family! I love the pics! By the way, Ethan is without a doubt one of the best-looking kids I have ever seen. Your little girl is going to be gorgeous!!

Shannon said...

That jumping picture is so cool! What a photogenic family.

And I can't believe your MIL has 8 kids! She looks awesome.