Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feeling Crafty

Well, its one of those rare rainy days here in the Phoenix valley and I love it! It makes me miss the thunderstorms of back home in southeast TX! I love rainy days because I'm forced to stay home and be productive and boy does our house need some serious cleaning and laundry done!

Justin is out of town this week working in beautiful Costa Rica, enjoying perfect weather and some yummy food. When he is gone during the weeks, I have lots of time at night to do whatever I want and I usually stay up late at night doing so. Yesterday I decided to make this bow/clip holder for my friends baby shower this Saturday. I don't think she reads my blog so I'm pretty safe to post about it :) Isnt it cute???

I would definitely not consider myself a crafty person at all and this was a really easy project that took maybe an hour to do. You can find the tutorial here. I would have taken a picture showing how you can clip the bows on but I still have no little girl accessories... I'm working on it though :) Anyways, I love it so much that I'm going to make myself one as well! I would also like to make one of these once I run out of room on this one. (Thanks Kristina for letting me use this without your permission :)

Next on my list of crafty things to do?? Burp cloths that actually work!!

6 comments:

Mama's Makin's said...

ooooh I have never been a "here" link before. :) I am honored. :)

Mama's Makin's said...

I like your frame :) Super cute. But you know Larissa is having a boy. :) Oh yeah that is NEXT sat. :) jk

The McLemore's said...

Speaking of me, we should all get together to make burp cloths! I have seen some super cute ones and I'm dying to learn how to use my new sewing machine!!!

Crowley Family said...

You did such a good job! It is way cute!

jeff and alli said...

What a great gift, I loved getting stuff like that at my shower.

Megan said...

I like it! I have definitely got this crafting bug too all the sudden, it's like this nesting, crafting, "I must have pink" feeling. Maybe I will post something about it. But anyway. I like it and you are looking cute!