Sorry about the shadows on the wall. They drive me crazy! Someday we will get to painting them.
I think you can see my growing tummy a bit better with just the undershirt...
As you can see, I've grown a lot in just the last month!
Somewhere in week 29 or so, this little girl stopped moving for a few days. After day #2 of feeling hardly any movement, I got a little worried but decided to give it till the next day. Well, apparently she must have been having a growing spurt during that time because what were her little fluttering movements turned into powerful kicks and my stomach moving from side to side when she moved. It's been a lot of fun to feel her taking up every bit of space I got in there!
I'm feeling fabulous and everything is checking in great with the doctor! We get an ultrasound this coming up Monday to check on her growth then we are off to Mexico for 2.5 weeks or so. It's crazy to think that when we come back, I will only have 3 weeks left till my due date! Ahhh! Am I ready for this baby?! I still dont even really feel pregnant, although Im sure in the next few weeks reality will check in with that one! I'll be sure to post some ultrasound pics of our growing little girl next week!
6 comments:
Ummm.. what pregnant belly? ;) I look like that and I'm only 5 months. *sigh*
The same thing happened to me, I couldn't feel the baby one night and the next day nothing.... I freaked out and thought about calling the Dr, Mark told me to calm down and by the next day the baby was wide awake and kicking the crap outta me. It really gets scary when you can't see them to make sure they are okay. PS you still don't look pregnant and I can't believe you are due so soon! It's creaping up on us!!!
You look great! I'm glad you're feeling well too! Any names picked out?
When ever I didn't feel that baby moving on the normal time - then I would drink a BIG class of COLD chocolate milk. The cold that the sugar rush always got my babies moving. I liked the excuse to have chocolate milk too :)
Glad everything is well. Still haven't heard from you on good will finds or not etc. with the bedding.
How fun, I'm so glad everything is still going well. I thought about you guys while I was in AZ this weekend. :)
Are you kidding? 8 months? I would guess maybe 4 from that picture. I look like a whale at 8 months! But congrats! Not much longer! Let us know when the big day arrives! Can't wait!
Post a Comment