They love to fly airplanes of course! If you remember, going back to a previous post, Ethan is and still is obsessed with airplanes. A few weeks ago Justin went to California for work, and bought Ethan a cheap airplane that flies! Every Saturday since then we have been out at the park flying his little airplane. He absolutely loves it and will say "Whoa! Airdane, Airdane, Whoa!" So here are some pictures of their airplane adventures...

Watching the plane in flight

It got stuck in a tree and Ethan is running to the rescue

We are so sad that this last Saturday, the plane took it's last flight and broke. I guess that is where grandparents come in right?! Hint, hint...:)
4 comments:
aww that is so cute! Carden's big thing is cars! He loves anything with wheels! He is just so cute!
Precious! Who knows maybe this is the beginning of a career? I totally think he has the makings of a future pilot.
By the way Ashleigh, your little boy is beautiful. Can boys be beautiful? B/c he is!! Beautiful features and eyes! And is Ethan big for his age? He seems so much older than 18 mos or however old he is (I'm not sure but I thought you had him in the summer). At least he seems pretty tall.
oh my word! I love it!! what a lucky little boy and that last picture of your "men" is priceless!
Post a Comment