This was how Ethan's first experience with Santa was.... ....and that about sums it up. He is NOT a fan of the big guy in red! Oh well, maybe next year?!
Thank you so much for your compliment about looking good during pregnancy! You are so sweet. I try to exercise regularly and stay motivated by thinking how much easier it will be to loose the pounds if I keep exercising now! This Santa pic is classic! It's one to save and show his future wife who will get a kick out of it! Ethan is adorable.
7 comments:
Though sad that he is crying, that totally made me laugh! he is still super cute even when he is screaming. Next year will be better, maybe.
That's funny! It doesn't even look like Ethan from that angle and crying.
Yeah, we didn't even try, I bet our picture would look about the same.
I love it!!! That's just too funny! Poor guy... both of them lol!
Thank you so much for your compliment about looking good during pregnancy! You are so sweet. I try to exercise regularly and stay motivated by thinking how much easier it will be to loose the pounds if I keep exercising now! This Santa pic is classic! It's one to save and show his future wife who will get a kick out of it! Ethan is adorable.
You are so funny! I can totally picture your expressions as you say, "that about sums it up". That picture really is comical!
Classic, I love it!
Post a Comment