Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

This last Saturday I turned 23 years old! When I walked in the kitchen in the morning I saw this...



Baloons were hung in the living rooms and kitchen and they had made this cute birthday sign for me with a few of my favorite things taped on it!

We then went to Cracker Barrel ( my favorite breakfast place) for a wonderful breakfast...


Later on that afternoon, the whole family went bowling together. Unfortunately I dont have many pictures but Ethan sure did show us up in bowling! He must take after his daddy...
Here, his Aunt Chanda and Justin helped him roll the ball down...

After bowling Justin surprised me with taking me to the nicest restaurant I have ever been to! It is called The Compass Restaurant at the Hyatt hotel in Phoenix. The whole restaurant revolves around (slowly) and gives you a breath-taking view of the valley. It was super expensive and so Justin and I (still with the college money mindset) ordered one plate and shared. It was fabulous! Unfortunately I accidentally left my camera in the diaper bag. I was so mad at myself! So here is a picture of the restaurant, courtesy of Google images:


I had a great birthday and thank you to everyone for making it special for me! I had a blast!

3 comments:

Britni said...

Happy birthday! Glad it was a great one!

Megan said...

Happy birthday! Happy birthday! happy birthday!!! Sounds like you had alot of fun, I miss you! Hope all is well.

Just Me said...

I'm pretty sure that that is Aunt Chanda and Uncle Davin, not Justin, but it sounds better Daddy Justin. Have Fun!