Wednesday, December 3, 2008

In the Arms of His Love...

I absolutely love this picture of the Savior holding an infant and have wanted it for our nursery and future kids room for quite awhile now. I have searched and searched for it but could only find the washed out sepia version of it and I wanted to true colors. I finally found it and ordered it but it came without matting (sp?) and without a frame. I walked into Decor Unique and found the perfect matting for it for only $5 and this frame which I love!

I am so happy and so excited to put it up in Ethan's room. I guess I love this picture so much because I see that sweet little infant wrapped up tightly in the loving arms of our Savior and I want my children to always look at it and be reminded that their Savior will always be there for them, to comfort them and to wrap them in the arms of His love, no matter how old they are. I think there is a sweet and beautiful message in this painting and I am excited to teach what this painting portrays to me to my children!


"In the Arms of His Love" - Del Parson

2 comments:

jeff and alli said...

I love that picture and Happy Belated Birthday!

Megan said...

That really is a beautiful picture. You are such a good mom, and you make me want to be a better mom too. Thanks.