The treadmill is Ethan's favorite place to play at his Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house, but it isn't ever turned on (for obvious reasons). He is a pretty good little runner when he runs around outside so we decided to see how long he could last on the treadmill! He ran for about 5 minutes straight and only fell down a few times and he even ran on it while inclined for awhile! He was of course supervised by his Uncle Nathan on the treadmill but had the whole family as his audience! We are wondering if we have a future track/cross country start on our hands! Check out this endurance!
4 comments:
amazing!!!
I am in awe at his amazing talents. Maggie was watching with me and she said, " Ethan running really fast, and he will chase me!" I guess she thinks he is getting up his endurance so that he can chase her.
that is very cute, he is good.
I think he has a future in the Olympics as a long distance runner. He looked like he was really enjoying it. So cute!
Post a Comment