Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Valentine

Justin has been traveling for work for the past two weeks (and will be for the next week and a half) but I was lucky enough to go out on a Valentine date with my sweetheart before he left for this last trip. I asked him if he wanted me to plan it but he said no and that he would take care of it. I love that!

He took me out to eat at the Pita Jungle and then after he took me into Scottsdale and surprised me with a romantic gondola ride at the Hyatt Resort!
I loved it.

Somehow he is always able to surprise me with the coolest dates! I love spending time with him and miss him so much! I am so grateful that we somehow ended up together. I am hopelessly in love with this man. He makes me happy. He makes me smile. He is my sweet (and good-looking) Valentine. I am one lucky girl!

No comments: