So since my husband has been gone for a while working, on Saturday I decided to have a movie night/date night with my favorite little boy! We watched Princess & the Frog but fast forwarded through all the scary shadow man parts (don't you think those parts are creepy?!), and we ate fruit snacks, stayed up late and cuddled on the couch. I sure do love that I still have a pretty cute guy to watch a movie and cuddle with me when daddy is gone!
1 comment:
I totally didn't by the movie for that reason. That was super creepy. My hubby was like, all the disney movies have evil people, black spirits or whatever. He gave the example of the Little Mermaid. . . yes, it is kinda like that with the little peoples souls turning into sea weed or whatever - but VODU in a kids movie? that was a little more than I could handle! :) the rest was super cute though! :)
Post a Comment