- She now eats 3 big people meals a day and I have her down to only 2 bottles. She eats about toddler sized portions of food and still yells for more!
-She can clap, do SO-big, waves hello and goodbye (she starts waving if I say the word "alright" in the I'm about to leave type way).
-Still not much babbling. If she does, she says "yayaya."
-She doesn't really ever scream but yells at a high pitch for a long period of time. It really, really hurts your ears!
- Her peach fuzz for hair is starting to grow in more? Maybe?
- She loves to dance! If there is music or if one of us is singing or playing the piano, we can always find her shaking her little bottom.
Sometimes we rock out at home and here is a little video clip of her dancing. She was more interested in the toys though so it is pretty brief. But you get to see her walking at the end!
-She loves to take objects out and put them back in again. I'd like to think that she is a natural at cleaning up after herself.
-She had 4 teeth and grinds them all the time. It drives me crazy! But she does have the cutest little snaggle-tooth grin :)
My homemade photo shoots didn't happen this month. These will have to do!
I found her sleeping like this during naptime...
She LOVES her rocking horse that Great-Grandma Sims gave her for Christmas. You can see a video of her rocking out below.
She is just gets more and more fun everyday! We sure do love this little lady!
1 comment:
Ashleigh, the kids are sooo cute, And Ethan is getting sooo big. I miss being next door to Carla and Mr Smith.... They were AWESOME neighbors ..... I do call Carla every so often. Ive never seen Ellie except on here.. I also have a blog ive been working on... its fun to blog and put up photos.... heres my number please give me a call sometime. 480-255-6944, love you all, Jennifer, Austin and Heather
Post a Comment