
Early tomorrow morning, my sweet hubby and I are flying somewhere to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, my birthday, and Christmas all in one. The fun part is that I don't know where we are going and Justin planned the whole entire thing. All I know is that we are flying and we need our passsport :) Should be fun!
Don't forget to look below and see our family pics and Ellie's 8 month update! Have a great weekend! I'm pretty sure we will!
9 comments:
That's so fun. I hope you guys have a great time!
Yay!! That sounds awesome!!! Can't wait to see where you went. Have fun! And happy anniversary, happy birthday, and Merry Christmas!!! :D
Lucky! You're traveling the world!
holy canoli!
I'm so excited and I'm not even going!
So romantic! Can't wait to hear
Italy?
That is an awesome present! The fact that you need your passport is equally as awesome.
Can't wait to hear about it!
Okay Okay - enough suspense! Where did you go???
Post a Comment