I'm in love with our family pictures! Please forgive me that there are a TON. I couldn't choose just a few :) Gina Murray was our photographer and she is spectacular! Check out her website here.
Enjoy the photos!
*Family- If you want to see them bigger and clearer, just click on the picture.


























5 comments:
Love them and love the picnic idea!
I love them!
I know you do too!
I love family pictures I really do, I think they're the best.
These pictures are darling. I showed them to chad and he said those are way too cute for me not to comment on them! And Ethan looks like a little stud! beautiful family
You just prompted me to get family photos. Yours came out so good! They are great! I am embarassed to say that I haven't had any done ever of a group shot.
These are absolutely beautiful Ashleigh! Wow, just lovely.
Post a Comment