At the end of November, the 29th to be exact, I turned 25 years old. No, I don't feel older and no, I'm not sad that I'm a quarter of a century old. I think 25 is a great age! It was a great day. We didn't go out and celebrate it since we were leaving for our trip in a few days (see the post below), but it was such a great day playing with our kids,
not doing the dishes, and receiving these beauties from my sweet husband...I sure am spoiled by him :)
24 was very good to me so here is to hoping that 25 will be as well!
2 comments:
Happy belated birthday! 25 has been my favorite age so far. For some reason, when I turned 26 in August I felt like a grandma. Weird. Anyway, your trip looks AMAAAZING!!! Wow. So fun... and probably a nice little break from the kiddos too!
Happy BIRTHDAY!!! WOW those flower are so beautiful along with your little girl!!! I'm so glad you guys got to go and have fun together in CANCUN!!!!
Post a Comment