The other day, we went to JC Penny's to get some professional pics taken of these two little munchkins. You may notice that there are more pictures of Ethan than Ellie and for good reaason.. she had a really hard time wanting to cooperate (really, who can blame her? she is only 5 months old) And Ethan was in a huge hurry to get it over with so he could continue watching The Incredibles on the TV in the waiting area.
Sometimes I wonder why we try :)
So here are some of the best ones we could get of these two cute kids:
I love this one of Ethan!
Cute Ellie....
And I just had to throw this one in there...

She refused to sit down. All she wanted to do is stand and jump. Obviously she cant stand on her own so in a few pictures you can see my arms jetting out holding her. Very classy, right? :)
Even though it was a little difficult getting our kids to cooperate, I felt like I got some good shots of the kids and walked out of there terrifically happy only spending $30. Perfect.




6 comments:
Too funny...I just took my kids to JCPenney's last week while I was down there visiting my family. Your kids are adorable, and such sweet pictures you got of them! I love the one with Ethan giving Ellie a kiss.
I think the pics are all super cute. But they could have thrown a matching blanket over your arms so they weren't as noticable! :) LOL :) super cute pics though! :)
Oh my gosh...your kids are adorable! So so so so cute! That Ethan, man Ash, you're going to have your work cut out for you. He's got lady killer written all over that handsome face! And Ellie, she's beautiful. Love you guys!
Love the pictures!
These are great pictures I love them and 30.00 is great!! I think I need to go do that :)
Ashley your kids are too cute!! I sadly have never taken mine to a studio but that is so cheap! I am definitely going to get on that as soon as this next one comes out!
Post a Comment