Here she is showing off her flexibility with her little feet right above her forehead. It's amazing that there is enough room in there to do that!

Here is her big foot.. It's inevitable that all of our children will have big feet. Justin wears 14's and I wear 10's.

Here is her big foot.. It's inevitable that all of our children will have big feet. Justin wears 14's and I wear 10's.
But the coolest part was getting to see her in 3D! I have never had one of these before and it was so neat but yet so creepy at the same time!
Her head is shaped normally, I promise. Here you can see her laying her head on my placenta with her right hand holding the umbilical cord. I thought it was funny that she was using my placenta as a pillow....
And I know that these pictures can look a little funny and are not a super accurate picture of exactly what your baby will look like, but I can definitely see that this little girl will have Justin's big, beautiful lips. Who could miss those things?! Ethan has them and I always hoped that one of our girls would get them as well... they are perfect lipstick lips!
I have a doctors appt next Friday so I'll update you guys on how I'm doing then! Maybe I'll even throw in a belly shot or two :)



7 comments:
Wow! Those pictures turned out so good. I love the one with the foot over her head and just the foot shot. Glad everything is going well, always a relief to hear each appt!
I love those 3D shots, they are amazing. My sis-in-law gets lots of those when she is pregnant (her doctor loves ultrasounds) and I find it interesting to see how much her kids look like their 3D ultrasounds. It is incredible. And adorable. Glad she is doing well.
congrats on the GIRL! that's great! i can already see a resemblance to ethan. :)
YES we need a belly shot!! hee hee! Glad things are going well. She is beautiful and those LIPS!! I hope our girl gets Justin's lips b/c they are good lipstick lips also!!!!
love it! So jealous. I don't have a single ultra sound - even the ghetto ones of kaylee ;) Glad to hear everything is wonderful!
Ok maybe this sounds weird but the 3D ultrasound makes the little baby look like Ethan! So cute!
those 3D shots are crazy!! She looks so cute already! :)
Post a Comment