Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tomorrow Is the Big Day!

Well, tomorrow is the big day where we get to find out if this little baby is a  boy or girl! I had an ultrasound appointment for week 20 but because we will be out of town for pretty much the rest of October, I got to move the ultrasound up 2 weeks! We had to wait with Ethan until like week 22 so Im excited to find out a little sooner this time! This will be Justin's first time to see the baby and I'm so grateful that he is taking time out of his busy schedule to come with me. 

I'm of course not for sure as to what gender this baby is but I feel like it might be a girl. But I also felt that with Ethan and was wrong then so I may be this time as well :) Justin of course would like to have another boy and I would love another one as well but part of me wants a little girl  just so I can go buy all the cute girl clothes, bows, headbands, etc. Clearly it is  purely selfish motives :) We would both be SO happy with either one though! Ethan seems to think this baby is a boy and has been calling it that ever since we told him that there is a baby growing in mommy's tummy. He is so cute and will run up to me, point at my tummy and say "A Baby! A Baby Boy!" So, I guess we will see who is right!

Here is the first of many belly pics to come. Here I am at 18 weeks...

I really feel like I have "popped out" so much faster this time around but I still feel like I'm in the awkward "did she just put on a few pounds or what" stage.  We just hope that everything looks good tomorrow and that the baby is growing strong and is healthy. Stay tuned for the big announcement!

10 comments:

Gooch Family said...

Ok you are ridiculous! You couldn't look better at 5 months prego!! Maybe I should get my eyes checked b/c I sure don't see the popping going on anywhere! Maybe in 3 months :)

Larsica said...

Oh I can't wait to hear what you're having! I find out next week on Thursday. It seems like everyone I know is having girls right now so I'm betting on a girl for you.

AmyLyn said...

Ash, you're not supposed to suck in when you take a prego picture...especially when you're 5 months...:-) I'm excited to know what you're having. :-)

Megan said...

I'm so jealous!! I can't wait to find out either. And You definately don't look pregnant, I will have to post a picture of me so you can see how big I am in comparison. love ya!

The Gladdens said...

You are so cute! Your tummy is as flat as can be!!!

Anonymous said...

Popped out?!?! What the HECK are you talking about!!!! 18 wks and still nothin' is what I see! haha Good luck today!! Let us know!!

Lauren said...

I don't see any popping out or awkward stage at all! Skinny girl. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!

Mama's Makin's said...

oooh so fun to find out boy or girl! You will just have to post as soon as you get home! :) Although I am sure there will be a stop by the store to pick up an outfit first! :) lol. Luv ya.

Oriens said...

Um Ashleigh... are you sure there is a baby in there?
I can't wait to hear what you are having!

Crowley Family said...

Let me just say that you look way cute in your picture and I can't even tell your pregnant :)