Dear First Trimester,
I will not miss you. I will not miss the nausea and tiredness that you bring. I will not miss feeling like a lazy mom because I have no energy to play with my child or even bring him outside of our house. I will not miss not being able to eat anything but dry toast. I will not miss how many movies my child has watched because of you. I will not miss thinking everyday of whether I will miscarry or not either. In later trimesters however, I will probably think longingly of how I could still wear my pre-pregnancy clothes during this time. But thank you for keeping this baby alive and thank you for giving me at least a little bit of strength to make it through some of the harder days. Now that I am feeling so much better, I will not miss you but I'm so grateful that I got to experience you the whole way through this time! I would have liked to think of a more articulate way of saying good-bye to you but for now all I can think of saying is, "Peace Out 1st trimester!" and "Bring It On to the 2nd! I'm ready for you!"
Love,
Ash
7 comments:
that was pretty funny! So glad you have made it! :) Congrats!
Ashleigh! Congrats on the baby news, I have not told you yet but I am so excited for you! I read your posts a while ago and have been praying for you. I hope that the 2nd trimester goes better then the 1st.
I am so happy to hear you've made it through the 1st trimester. I hope that little baby continues to be healthy!
YAAAAAy!!! I've been worried about you! So glad you made it! Good luck!
I'm so happy for you Ashleigh. What a relief to get through that miserable trimester and see that your baby is still healthy! I can't wait to hear more about the growing baby :)
We are going to be having these babies right around the same time actually! My due date is March 9th, I'm a little over 12 weeks just like you. I'm way excited for you and sooo glad your little one is still doing well. It will be fun to be in this together!
Congrats!! Hope you feel tonz better!!!
Post a Comment