First things first. So far I'm feeling great on pelvic rest, which I'm probably not doing enough of but it's hard with a little 2 year old! I have been able to get some good reading time in though and also I am becoming educated in the wonderful world of old romance movies such as: North & South, Pride & Prejudice, the old 6 hr. one (which I have never seen. Sinful I know), and hopefully my sister-in-law will bring more for us to watch when she comes down from Utah tomorrow! I haven't hardly any of the cramping and I have stopped spotting as well! Im still pretty nauseated but it let up a little today and I could actually eat something besides toast! Hooray! I'm hoping that those continue to be good signs that everything is going well with the baby. I will go back in for another ultrasound in a week and we are praying everything will look good. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
I wanted to document just a few things with some pictures as my last two posts look pretty boring with no pictures.
A few weeks ago, we had a ward camp out up in the beautiful pines of AZ- unfortunately they dont look so pretty in the pictures due to a nasty forest fire a few years back- but it was so nice to escape the heat of the valley for a day or so. As we were leaving the camp out, Justin took us to Black Canyon lake to play in the water and him and Ethan had a blast throwing rocks in the water....
Isnt that sky beautiful?!

It was a short trip, but it was so nice to get Justin away from laptops, email, blackberry's etc (aka work/school) for a day or so!
This next picture was also taken a few weeks ago when I could semi stomach the smell of wheat bread....
I was so proud of these beauties. You would have been proud of me too if you would have seen/tasted the last batch I baked. I felt oh so domestic :)
Well, that's all for now. I haven't taken very many pictures lately probably because we haven't done all that much. I have this huge list of "things to do when Im done being sick" and I plan on taking Ethan out on some fun excursions!I also just wanted to thank you guys for all of your sweet and uplifting comments on my blog. I love getting comments and I appreciate the prayers on our behalf. I know everything will work out just fine. Thanks for being such wonderful, caring friends.
10 comments:
so when you are feeling better we took the girls to a fun & cheap little kid water park that is way worth the 1.50! :) Total you and Ethan! :) he he. So let me know when you are feeling better and we can make another day of it !:) GLad to hear things are better!
You have inspired me to make bread again! I have slacked off ALL summer! and that sky picture is GORGEOUS!
So happy for an update! That sky is unreal. I'M SOOOO proud of you to bake bread, Ash! Way to go! I need to get back into that too. And I'm also glad to know an update on your little belly--we're still thinking about you over here!
Good luck and I hope you are feeling tonz better soon!! Get lots and lots of rest!!
You are awesome! I'm praying everything's okay with this little baby number two!
I am so impressed with your bread! Making bread is one of those things that I think I will do when I am MUCH older and have more baking skills. Good Luck with everything Ashleigh
I'm glad the rest seems to be helping. You are in my prayers.
The bread pic made me crave some homemade bread. Just maybe I'll be domestic today too.
You probably got confused because i spelled your name wrong - sorry - i totally know that is not how i spell your name. Thanks though.
I hope you are doing okay still. Your bread looks Amazing!
LoL I am already going insane doing nothing. Hopefully it won;t be for too long and I probably need to do a lot more resting than what I am doing too. Good luck to you!! Hope you're feeling lots and lots better!!
Post a Comment