We sure have missed you while you have been away from us for so long but don't worry, we have been having lots of fun! Mommy and me have been finding lots of fun things to do while you have been away and here is what we have been up to....
We went and visited the Gooch family, some friends from our BYU days, and I got to play with Bella, their adorable little girl. Who knows, maybe she will be around after my mission someday :)
We rode a really cool and huge carousel in the mall and I also threw some of the worse tantrums I have yet to have in some of the stores. Some people were even apologizing to mommy for how bad I was. I was just so tired, I didn't even know what to do with myself. Luckily, mommy quickly took me home and put me to bed. Then, I was happy...
We went to some really cool water parks! Here we are at the San Tan Village play area. They had little playgrounds and also a place where water would shoot up from the ground. Don't tell anyone, but I was a little scared at first... :)
All the other kids were so much bigger than I was and they hogged all the water spouts. But I still had fun!
They had a giant grasshopper there too!
I even got hit a few times. I think she was pretty serious about me staying away from her water spout. I promise she hit me first before I shoved her down :)
Then we went to the coolest water park of them all! We went to Tempe Town Lake and had so much fun! Mommy was really happy that it was completely free too!
Here I am playing in one of the waterfalls...
and riding a whale...
Boy, I sure do love the water!
I also loved all the airplanes that flew super close to us! Mommy said that we were not very far from the airport and that is why there were so many!! Look at how happy I was!!
I love to wear these girl glasses around the house . I think they make me look pretty cool, especially when the shades are flipped up.
I have loved spending time with mommy and she told me she has loved it too, but I'm ready for you to come home and play with me. Don't tell mommy but she doesn't give very good piggy back rides like you do and I'm dying for you to sneak me some sugar every once in awhile behind mommy's back. I miss you daddy and can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Love, Ethan
5 comments:
I have to take Rees to those places, they look like so much fun!
Whoa, can you say tan boy? Watch out ladies!!! Very Cute! ;)
awwww man! what a fun day! so many cool water things! ethan is such a cutie- i cant wait til brody can do all that cool stuff too.
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Poor Daddy must have been so homesick to be with you! I love to keep up with your blog. I love your cheerful attitude...I need that reminder.
how adorable! he is SUCH a cutie and looks so much like his mama
Post a Comment