Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Moving Back

A lot of you have commented on how you thought we were suppose to be in Mexico for at least another year and to be honest, we thought we would be there for a lot longer too, until at least next May. But things have happened in the company where Justin has taken over responsibilities in Turkey and Greece and may have more opportunities to expand himself internationally in the future. In order to do that, he needs to be in the office a lot more here in Chandler, AZ. Justin also feels as if he needs to further his education and obtain an agricultural degree along with a masters in a few years and we need to be back living in the states for that as well. Once we move back, Justin will probably be traveling at least 2 weeks out of the month (which isn't really anything new) but one of those weeks will always be to Mexico. So even though we will be living out of Mexico, we will still have plenty of opportunities to travel back and see our friends and neighbors there! I hope this answered some of you guys' questions!

4 comments:

Marin said...

Your home is BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!! How exciting for your family! I love how you relate it to birth!! I completely understand I can't wait to buy our first home!!!!

Oriens said...

Congrats!!! Your new home and surrounding area looks perfect for you guys. Welcome back to the states =)

Shannon said...

Oh awesome Ash! That will be nice for you to be back in the states I'm sure... though I know you love your time in Mexico.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope all goes well for you guys in AZ! ;)