Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Family Pictures!

A few weeks ago we were finally able to take some family pictures! Yay! I have always wanted to take pictures outside and so I was excited when I found out that Justin's cousin in law, Wendy Kay, is a photographer and she was more than willing to do our pictures out at Tempe Town Lake here in AZ. Unfortunately, Justin was suffering from some serious jet lag (bless his heart, he had just returned home from Turkey the day before) and Ethan did not want to cooperate and just wanted to be wherever the camera was not. So that is why Justin looks really tired and why Ethan refused to smile in some of them! I still think they both look so handsome though! Despite how tired Justin was and how rebellious Ethan was, I thought she did an awesome job and there are a lot more cute pictures than I would have ever thought she could get with us! The only thing that could make Ethan happy was whenever the airplanes would fly by. Tempe Town Lake is super close to the Phoenix airport and there were airplanes flying in every 5 min or so. That would be why Ethan is looking up in the sky in a lot of the pics. Whatever works right?! So, here are some of my favorites. I know that there are a lot but I really need for my parents, grandparents, etc. to let me know which ones they want me to print off for them and in what size. I have numbered them, so you guys just tell me the number and what size you want and I can get them printed out for y'all! Thanks and enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7


8

9

10

10a

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21- I think Ethan's finger is about to go up the nose...

22

23

24

24a

25


26

27

28

29

30

32

33

34

35- Despite Ethan's serious choke hold on Justin, I really like this picture!

36

37


37a

38


Thanks Wendy! You are awesome!

7 comments:

Amy said...

Ashleigh, you are seriously gorgeous! Your family makes every one of those pictures absolutely perfect!

Megan said...

wow, you are very pretty. I love your hair too, I want to learn how to do my hair like that. Ethan really is darling! I loved all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them all!

jeff and alli said...

Those turned out great!

Nicole said...

Wow can you say model family?! I think they are all very nice. I love that you got some with just you and Justin too. I need to get some done too. Thanks for posting this reminder for me! ;)

Austyn said...

wow- these really turned out so beautiful! you are ALL so photogenic!!!!

Heather Dayton said...

I love these pictures! You guys are so photogenic. Ethan is sooooo cute! He is going to be so handsome! We miss seeing you guys! It's so crazy how far away everyone goes after BYU.

Jamie said...

Such gorgeous pictures! You look beautiful, Ashleigh.