Saturday, May 30, 2009
Saving the Best for Last
Our little Ethan is so funny with how he eats his food sometimes. For example, when he gets peanut butter and honey sandwiches for lunch, he will always tear the sandwich pieces apart and eat the peanut butter parts first and then he saves the sweet honey part for last. He also does this with other foods as well, like with his veggies and spaghetti. I do believe that he gets this little quirk from his mother. I have always eaten a sandwich from the outside in (especially with Subway sandwiches), I always save the softest part of the ice cream for last, I always eat the worst Starburst first and then eat my way down to the pink kind last (this goes for Sweedish fish and Skittles as well), and the list goes on and on. Anyways, I thought it was cute to see that Ethan and I at least have one thing in common, that we both love to save the best for last!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! I think I am the same way. what a cutie!
Post a Comment