Monday, October 8, 2007

Betty Crocker Watch Out!

So on Sundays I try to either bake or cook something new and have never quite been too succesful with the baking part. I have never baked a decent batch of cookies and when trying to make peach cobbler, I burned it to a crisp. So yesterday I deceided to make a homemade apple pie ( the crust and all!)! Needles to say it took a little longer than it probably should have ( oh..like 2 hours longer), but was it worth it?! Yes! It came out spectacular! So I couldnt pass up the oppotunity to take a picture or two and write about my wonderful experience in finally baking something worth eating!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is a beautiful pie!! I don't have a pie crust recipie that i love, maybe i'll have to try yours

Tiffany said...

Ha ha-- I remember some of the chocolate chip cookie experiments. But look at you girl... that's the best look'n pie I've ever seen. You're amazing. (AND, I love the ambition!! Seriously, you're amazing)

Gooch Family said...

Wow that is impressive! I know what you mean about not being the best baker, I am not the best with cookies and all that, so if something turns out I would be right there with you taking a picture!