Monday, October 29, 2007

He is getting so big!

This past week we took Ethan to the doctor and at 3 1/2 months old he weighs in at 14lbs 2oz! He is still such a good baby and he brings so much joy to our little family. He is starting to grab things a little more easily now and of course loves to put any object in his mouth! He is almost rolling from his back to his stomach and the same from his stomach to his back. He is in such a fun stage right now. I was telling Justin that I will be even more excited to have another one because now I know how much fun they get after the first month or two!I will also try to upload some video on here in the next week.
We bought him a fun little activity floor gym that he loves! It makes tummy time a lot more bearable for him and it keeps him entertained for quite awhile!


2 comments:

Amy and Jeff said...

I'm glad that he is trying to roll over both ways. Lily rolls over from back to stomach like a maniac. I can't put her down any where any more because she just flips right over. The problem is that she hates her stomach and can't roll from her stomach to her back. The days of leaving her in her activity gym and leaving for twenty minutes to do chores is over. Now I have to run back every other second to help her back onto her back :)

jeff and alli said...

Very adorable. :) Do you mind me asking how much that floor gym cost? I think maybe Rees would like something like that too. And to the person that commented above me, my son does the same thing! He can sometimes flip to his back, but it is like he forgets 90 percent of the time. :)