So for the past three years one of my main goals in college was not to make straight A's nor to graduate college with honors, but to win an intramural championship t-shirt! Don't ask me why this was so important to me.. maybe it is the fact that our team has come so close to winning the top division every year, but just not able to pull off the victory in the championship game. Well we finally did it and I now have my very own championship t-shirt! Woohoo!

The winning team!


Of course my two biggest fans (Ethan and Justin) were there to root me on...

My good friend Alicia and I showing off the shirts.
7 comments:
Oh man, those are awesome t-shirts. I have tried to win every year that I have been here too and this year my flag football team finally has a good shot. Are you doing raquetball this year?
Congrats!!!!
Congrats from me! You look great.
Hey Ash! I'm so glad you said hi so I could find your blog and see what you guys are up to these days. Congrats, Champ! :o) That's quite the accomplishment. And Ethan is SO cute! I'm glad I finally got to see him. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween tomorrow!
Ashleigh! I'm so happy you have a blog too! Congrats on winning the championships! i love that picture with Ethan's mouth open, so cute! How are things in the locker room? Are Katelyn and Erika still there too? I'll add you to my friends list on my blog so i'll remember to check in with you guys:)
Ashleigh, I'm sorry, but I tagged you. Go to my blog (http://theparkerzarker.blogspot.com) to see the details (and my play my game... it's fun :) )
oh my all your updates are sooo cute! love that you got a shirt and costumes are the best for kids and I FINALLY got home to texas to visit this summer and it had been a YEAR for me as well so I TOTALLY understand that one... I really want us to hang out with my bro in law and his fiance before they get married but w/finals etc. I know it is crazy... love the blog!
Post a Comment