Monday, October 8, 2007

3 Months Old!

Here are some recent pictures of Ethan. These were taken on the 7th of October, and he will be 3 months old tommorrow ( the 9th)! Time sure does fly by. He is still such a good baby and has been sleeping through the night for the past couple of weeks. I actually have to wake him up at about 8:00am so I can feed him and head off to class...who knows how long he would sleep if I let him! He has started sleeping in his own crib in his own room and does great with it. It is starting to get cold up here, however, and so last night he woke me up crying. I went in to see what was wrong, picked him up, and realized that he was like ice.. he was so cold! Because of that he has developed a nice little cold, but is surprisingly still just as happy. So Justin and I are going to seal up his window (to stop the draft from coming in) and hopefully turn on the heater soon. Crazy to think.. running the heat in October?! Enjoy the pics!P.S. Family: Just click on the pictures to see a larger version :-)

In his bouncer



Having fun in his crib. He loves his mobile that Grandpa Sims gave him.

All ready to go to the football game in his Snugli!

5 comments:

Karen said...

He's got chunky little legs...so cute!!

Jess said...

He is seriously so cute. Andrew & Ethan need to play more (not that anyone has extra time on their hands, right?). P.S. I love that onsie!

Anonymous said...

blogspots are the best! ours in shillig4family.blogspot.com
so good to hear from you!

jeff and alli said...

Ashleigh, I love your blog. Your little guy has really grown and he is getting even cuter. :) When were you at Mount Rushmore? We were there as well, mid-august! Sounds like you are doing well.

~allison thomas

Jana said...

Thanks for giving me your blog, Ashleigh! Ethan is adorable! Blogs are taking over the world and I'm so happy about it!