This picture is one from when we went to Hawaii this last April...
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
My Sweet Husband
This week has been a pretty stressful week for me with midterms, papers, and projects due. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like whenever weeks like this arise housework just kinda takes the backburner for awhile. Before the days of trying to juggle school, work and Ethan (i.e. this last summer)I was able to keep a pretty clean house for the most part. Now when Ethan is asleep (which is less and less everyday now)it's no longer clean house time but get as much homework done as we can time. So anywho, on Monday I came home from the testing center (after taking a 115 question test)to a beautifully cleaned home! My sweet husband deep cleaned the whole house for me while I was gone and it looked wonderful! Although this is definitly not the first time he has helped me out like this before, I just thought I would publicly brag on Justin and what an amazing husband he is for me. I am so grateful for his thoughtful nature and appreciate the nice things he always does for me!I am so lucky!
This picture is one from when we went to Hawaii this last April...
This picture is one from when we went to Hawaii this last April...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What would we do without our wonderful best friends?
Post a Comment