Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our little Cougar!

We took Ethan to the season opening BYU football game a few weeks ago. We were a little worried that he might freak out with the band and the crowd being so loud but did that bother him??? Of course not! Our little buddy slept through the whole thing! At the very end of the game he woke up and so we took a quick picture. Justin and I are so grateful that he doesn't mind going to volleyball games, football games, etc. because we love going to them!!


He was all smiles for Justin and I before going to church last Sunday! He is starting to smile, giggle, coo and blow raspberries.. so fun!

4 comments:

Karen said...

He's getting so big! Oh, he's adorable. I love the pictures. I hope that all is going well for you three.

Amy and Jeff said...

Too cute, Ashleigh! I can't believe he slept through an entire football game. Getting Lily to sleep two hours during the day is an achievement!

Nicole said...

Hey chica! Man, he is so stinkin' cute! I finally got a blog so come visit and chat it up! Hope all is going well for you guys!

Shannon said...

Way to go on breeding the cougar fan young! He looks so cute!!