We try to let Ethan have the opportunity to play different sports through the year, but his favorite sport by far is soccer. This season (March- May) was a really fun one for him. He was on a pretty good team and had an awesome coach who really taught and helped the kids learn the game.
Here are a few shots of the season...
Giving the coach a high five after scoring a goal...
I'm always amazed at how good Ethan's pictures turn out. Even his school ones are good! I guess I'm just used to my terrible ones and think everyone has awkward stages....I guess not!
Gooooaaaaallll!
His skills improved so much this season.
Unfortunately, Mason looked like this at pretty much all his games. He was never very thrilled that he couldn't play with the flags on the field. :)
Now that summer has come, most all outdoor sports stop (except swimming). We are definitely looking forward to fall soccer season!

No comments:
Post a Comment