After that, we headed to Golf Land for a little put-putting (or for those of you who are not from the south, we went "goofy golfing"). Turns out golfing was pretty backed up and it would have taken forever for us to get through it so we opted instead to play around in the arcade. We are pretty sure that we were by far the oldest couple there that was not there with their own kids but it was oh so fun to act like we were in high school again. We played air hockey, which is always an intense best 2 out of 3 match... Sorry for the blurry pictures. I think all the black lights in the arcade confused our camera and it (nor we) knew what to do...
*Side Note*- When Justin and I were first hanging out, dating, etc. one of our favorite dates was going to the Nickelcade or the Wilk and playing a nice, friendly game of air hockey... Basically, I always ended up kicking his trash. It has just been recently that he has started beating me but they are always fun and close games:)
Then we played this basketball game...
And then lastly played some ski-ball...
We only had like 60 tickets combined so we got Ethan some army men and a plastic dinosaur with our winnings. I'm sure we looked pretty pathetic up at the counter with our measly 60 tickets when the kid next to us had like over 500! We had SO much fun together though. Those kind of dates are my favorite. I'm so grateful for my sweet Valentine. I got pretty lucky to snag such an amazing guy like Justin. I still wonder why on earth he married me, but I sure am glad he did. He is definitely my better "3/4" :)
6 comments:
oh how fun! You guys always do such fun things. =) p.s. when the time comes (5+yrs..) I hope I look as cute as you do while pregnant!
Air hockey was one of our favorite things to do also when dating and I would always kick his trash too, he would get so mad! Also, you look so beautiful! Love your hair!
what a fun date!
I have always wondered about that di peppo restaurant so thanks for the heads up!
What a fun Valentine's Date! That definitely made me think of our dates to the Nickelcade or Trafalga.
Ash...you are looking so hot! Seriously, you make preganancy look good! I'm so glad you had such a great date night together. I miss you guys! Love ya.
Glad you had fun. It is so nice to just get time alone together with no stress.
Post a Comment