Woo-hoo! I am now considered full term and could have this baby at anytime! Not that I think that will happen anytime soon though...I would never be that lucky :) Here are a few things about this stage of my pregnancy....
- I had a doctor's appointment last Monday and I am dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced. The baby is head down and has dropped.. yay for no more heartburn!
-I'm measuring at 35 weeks so I'm pretty much right on track. It's weird because I don't feel that much bigger than I was with Ethan but I was only measuring at like 31 weeks with him at this point. Maybe the doctors measured differently or something.
- I had a nice little 6 pound weight jump since my last appointment (a month ago) which puts me at 21 pounds total. I lost 4 pounds my last month with Ethan for some weird reason so maybe I'll do the same?? It would sure be nice as long as the baby stays healthy.
-Of course I feel some of the aches and pains of the last month of pregnancy but overall, I'm feeling great! I'm still going to the gym doing elliptical, cycling, power walking, and water aerobics. Water aerobics is fun because I'm like the youngest person in there by about 40 years or so. Those older ladies are so cute!
-I'm getting occasional braxton hicks contractions but nothing too bad. I mostly get them after I finish power walking but don't worry, I'm smart about not pushing myself too much.
-Rolling over to get out of bed and bending over to pick things up is quite a chore now a days. Luckily I have toes that are as long as fingers so I can pick stuff up pretty easily that way! Also, I am always right on time for my 2:00am appointment with the bathroom every night. this little girl can really push on my bladder :)
- So far I haven't had any swelling and I really hope that it stays that way. My feet swelled pretty bad with Ethan so I'm hoping I don't have a repeat of that!
Although we are SO incredibly excited for this little girl to come join our family, I am in no hurry to get her out of me as of now. I'm comfortable and not to the point of "Get this baby out of me!" and I still feel like I need at least 2 more weeks to really feel prepared and realize that we are actually going to have another baby! We are SO excited!
12 comments:
You look so great!! I am inspired by your working out ability. I tried a few times, but kept puking afterward (even after yoga). So maybe I'll give it a shot again next week.
I only gained 21 pounds with Kaleigh too, but I looked HUGE. How do you do that?
You amaze me, Ashleigh. You never stop exercising. Remember in Mexico how you spent, like, the whole first week just trying out all of the different exercise facilities at UAG?
Love you!
I'm impressed with your exercising too! At this point I get winded just walking up a few stairs. So good for you! I wonder which one of us will go first since we are due SOOO close to each other. I wasn't dilated at all last week but I'm measuring big... the race is on! I feel the same way about being excited but not too anxious to actually get her out yet.
You are SO tiny! I am jealous. I am smaller than I was with Taylor...he was HUGE, but I think we look the same and I'm only 27 weeks! Oh - and good job exercising. I just count my house cleaning and going up & down the stairs all throughout the day as my exercise-haha! Seriously though - you look SO good, I can't believe you could come any day now.
Wow you look so great Ashleigh!!! I'm so excited for you guys to have another little baby, especially a girl! YAY! ;)
You look fantastic, you look what every pregnant lady hopes to look like. :)
I feel a lot like you. I don't know if I'm ready, probably won't be until he/she arrives. :)
I hope the next few weeks are wonderful.
Cute. Cute. Cute. Yep, that's what you are!
I can't wait for Ashleigh Jr. to come out so we can see her beautiful self! But in the mean time, you are looking good!
Ashleigh, you seriously look so good and so small! I'm willing to bet if we compared pictures that my stomach was that big at 6 months!
I cannot wait to see your cute girl :)
ps, you were right--exercising during pregnancy really helped me get back into it quickly after I had Emerson.
We hope baby girl comes safely and soon but expect her to come late then you'll be pleasantly surprised when she does come! Thanks for the potty advice..it's helping!
So excited to see this little girl! She doesn't even know how lucky she is to have you for a mom!
So exciting!! and like everyone else has said- you look so freaking good! You are so awesome to keep wokring out, it seriously will help with loosing the weight after. I was so bad and working out when i was prego with Halle and of course i regret it because its been so much harder to get the weight off! You are one determined girl!
http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment