Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Late Christmas Present to All...

Over the Christmas holidays, I found that my wonderful mother-in-law had made a 4 week meal plan complete with side dishes and all to feed her family. Once the month is up, I think she just goes back to week one and repeats...simple and easy! She had all 4 weeks written out on index cards and so I typed out all the meal plans and included all the recipes to go with them in what I hope is an easy and organized format to keep recipes in.

For a late Christmas present, I thought I would share with anyone who is interested this 4-week complete meal calendar with the recipes attached! And because it is saved in Word, you can delete/add different recipes that you want in your meal plan pretty easily, but I will tell you that my mother-in-law is a very good cook! She cooks great meals that are easy and are not time-consuming (she has 8 kids!) so you might want some of the recipes!

Unfortunately, I couldnt figure out a way to get the Word document on here but if you are interested in receiving this you can either leave me a comment with your email, or if you arent comfortable with this you can send me an email at ashleighsims@gmail.com

Thanks!

11 comments:

Meredith said...

I would love a copy of that. I am trying to build up my own recipes for the future.

By the way I gave you an award. Go to my blog for details!

~Meredith

Meredith said...

Ok, I guess an email address would help you send the recipes to me!

Man, I have been super forgetful lately. I have forgotten a ton of links and address when providing them to others and have to go back, like this, and send it again!

~Meredith
rosesaremyfavorite at hotmail dot com

Jess said...

I would love a copy!! Do you still have my address? jess{at}curren{dot}ws. And yes. It feels great to be out of Dia Mar!

Gooch Family said...

Ooo that sounds awesome, I would love a copy! hgooch@gmail.com

jeff and alli said...

Ashleigh, will you send it to me? I think you have my address right?

Larsica said...

I would definitely love a copy, easy recipes are fabulous!
jessr321@yahoo.com
Thanks! :)

Amy said...

I have always wanted somebody to do this for me! I would love one :)

parker.amy.jo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

great hair,you can cut mine soon. I need a perm tho. Ha! mom2

B.A. + Leah said...

Hey Ashleigh how have you been? Your little one is so adorable!

This sounds awesome I can always use meal plans. =)
If you wouldn't mind sending them to me. burmie_18@hotmail.com

Thanks, Leah

The Foote Family said...

ooooo, that sounds awesome! I'd love a copy too (mrsfoote at gmail dot com.) Bytheway, did you ever get our Christmas card? (I think yours might have come back in the mail for some reason but I am not positive.) We are going to post a copy of it on our blog soon for all the people who never got to see it for one reason or another. Happy to see your fun posts.