Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cool Video

Im not sure how many of you have seen this video but I thought it was pretty cool that Elder Ballard and Elder Cook were willing to talk with the news and the world about our religion and set some facts straight. I think the more wicked our world becomes, the more necessary it will be for our Lord's servants to speak out like this. I'm so grateful and proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints! Enjoy the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehNbBt0OpdU

2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for your sympathy about pregnancy feet! i would LOVE your recipe meal plan! i will email you right now, you are so nice to share!

jeff and alli said...

Thanks, that was interesting. I thought the guy doing the interview was very respectful which was nice.

I agree with the end that we can't be timid about defending our faith. It makes me wish I was better at expressing my views. Something that I need to work on.