We were invited to a Christmas party at our good friends (la familia Sanchez) house. Eduardo works a lot with Justin and his wife, Gladyys, and I love to shop together. They have a 7 year old girl named Anette, who just loves Ethan to death and is so good playing with him! What's a mexican party without the famous Pinata?! They really do have pinatas at any party they have..it's a lot of fun! You cant tell in this picture but Ethan was terrified of it! This is about as close as he got to it...
This picture was taken sometime at the beggining of December. I think it's such a cute picture of him that I had to add it in here...
During Thanksgiving, we bought our Christmas present for Ethan, a brand new play kitchen! Of course we couldnt wait for Christmas to give it to him (mostly because we knew it would be a good time occupier toy for Ethan and a good toy that we could play with him also). Let's just say it was a huge success and remains to this day one of Ethan's (and our) favorite toys! If he was a girl.. I'd say he is pretty sassy in this pic :)
1 comment:
Ashley! I can't beleive how big Ethan is! Its funny how you just expect children to stay the same size they were when you saw them last. But he is sooo cute! These pictures are hillarious! It looks like you guys are doing so well down there. I am so glad for you! What a crazy fun adventure! I will send you the link to by blog too and we can be blogging friends and keep in touch!
Post a Comment