Wednesday, January 28, 2009

How Can Kids Do This??

Yesterday, I was vacuuming the house while Ethan was suppose to be eating his lunch and I walked in the living room and saw my sweet little boy struggling to stay awake while eating. Although, I probably should have laid him down to sleep, I instead quickly grabbed the camera and starting filming him head bobbing while I continued vacuuming. I was laughing so hard I was crying watching him struggle to stay awake! After about 5 min of him doing this, I figured that I had probably gotten some good footage and so I went in to get him our of his high chair and lay him down. Half-asleep, Ethan proceeded to tell me that he wanted "Wa Wa" (watermelon) and then a "Moo-gee" (movie). I don't think he quite knew what he was saying! Hope you enjoy!

I tried to speed the movie up while editing it, but couldnt figure out how.. sorry! Also, sorry about the vacuum noise in the background. I would have muted it but at the end he starts talking. :)

7 comments:

Lauren said...

That was awesome! I was laughing out loud. Kids are so funny!

Emily said...

how adorable and funny! What a great video!

Emily said...

and I love your haircut! It looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how kids do it either haha but it is always cute and hilarious to me!

Unknown said...

So cute! It's always nice when kids put themselves down for a nap. :0) I'm glad you found me! I hope all is well in Mexico!

jeff and alli said...

Hilarious. Rees did that a bit ago in a grocery cart, it cracked me up.

Caryn said...

This has got to be the funniest video of Ethan yet!!! I could not stop laughing. He is SO cute!!