Monday, June 16, 2008

Quick Update

I know its been awhile since I have posted but we have been super busy! Here is a quick update:
- Ethan turned 11 months old and has been walking for about a month now. He now tries to run everywhere he goes, but doesn't quite have the coordination for that yet!
- Justin had 14 of the biggest distributors in Mexico come to AZ this last weekend on the company's tab. He wined and dined them, took them to a Diamondback game (box office suites), and gave them money to shop at the nicest places around. This was all in hopes of expanding the company down there. He feels as if they all had a blast and that this last weekend will help to company to boom!
- Justin flew to Culiacan today to do some business and to find us a house down there! Hopefully it will all work out.
- Ethan and I left this last Saturday to fly down to Texas to visit my parents. I will be here for a week and then will fly out on Friday with my brother for a week in Cancun. There we will meet up with Justin, my mother and father in-law and Justin's brother, Nathan. We will leave Ethan here in Texas with my parents, who are VERY excited for the opportunity to watch him for a week. They don't get to see him too often, so they are pretty ready to spoil him.

Anywho, pictures will come eventually, I promise! I left my camera back in AZ so it might be a few weeks. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! how fun! sounds like tons of great adventures!!! keep the posts coming.