Monday, June 30, 2008

Boy or Girl?

I have always found it funny that people somehow mistake Ethan as a girl pretty much anytime we go out into public. Even if he is dressed in blue boy clothes at least one person will say "she" when referring to him. My favorite is when someone will actually recognize that he is a boy but will follow with the comment of "Oh, wow. He sure is a pretty boy!"

So one Sunday we decided to see if he would actually be a pretty girl if dressed up in girly clothes. We found an old baby dress and hair bow in my mother-in-laws old closet, put him in it, and this is what he looked like....


Pretty funny huh? I really think he would make a pretty girl! He was actually playing with the hairbrush and mirror before we dressed him up, but I think it goes with the picture perfectly! Hopefully he will find this as funny as I do when he's a teenager!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK EVERY BOY HAS A PICTURE DRESSED AS A GIRL! VERY FUNNY

Sabrina said...

So funny. He does make a cute girl, but he is a very cute boy too. Everyone thinks Adie is a boy even when she's all dressed in pink, so I know how you feel.

jeff and alli said...

I think he makes a much better boy. :) Yesterday someone thought Rees was a girl, it threw me off since he was in very boy clothes. :) One day it will be obvious, I hope. :)

themillers3 said...

Hi, my name is Barb and my daughter was just diagnosed with Torticollis. I posted to an old post of yours but thought I would try here to just in case. I would love to talk with you, your son looks like he is back to 100%! If you would be kind enough to speak with me I can be reached by phone at 443-553-5655 or email at... themillers3@live.com

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barb Gunter