Yes, yes, I do realize that I am very late on this particular post but we have been pretty busy with traveling. Ethan and I were not with Justin for Father's Day ( becuase we were in Texas visiting my family) but we still tried to make Father's Day special for Justin. We wrote him a little card telling him how much we love him and how much we appreciate all he does for us and then framed a 5X7 picture of us for his desk at work. Because he travels so much, I also printed off a bunch of wallet sized pictures of us that he can keep with him while away. Anyway, it was a lot cuter than it sounds and Justin seemed to really love the gifts. Below two of the pictures of Ethan and I that I printed off for him.
We love you Justin!


I didn't print off this picture for Justin, but I just thought this one is funny how I was trying to do one of those cute mommy and baby pictures and how much Ethan did not want to cooperate!
1 comment:
KIDS NEVER DO JUST WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO HAHA
YOU ARE A TROOPER TO HAVE A TRAVELING HUSBAND!
Post a Comment