Here are just a bunch of random, everyday pictures from January.
Picnics in the backyard for lunch happens quite frequently with the gorgeous winter weather here.
This little guy sometimes gets super hungry and cranky before I can get dinner on the table. One day he decided to help himself to a bag of goldfish while waiting.
Ethan is playing flag football for the first time and is starting to like it. He says it isn't his favorite though and would prefer to play soccer after football season is over with. He loves soccer!
He's pretty fast and coordinated in football and he really like playing the safety position.
His team name is the Purple Panthers.
We spend most of the game though chasing Mason Man around and trying to keep him off the field. He is just so excited to play with the big boys!
Speaking of Mason, he still loves his flags. He now has a Texas flag to carry around thanks to G&G Sims.
Mason is such a sweet and silly boy!
The new and gorgeous Gilbert Temple is open to the public for the next few weeks or so and we jumped at the opportunity to bring The Sanchez family there. They were so impressed with the building and the peacefulness that is felt there. It was such a great missionary opportunity.
This building is absolutely incredible and is seriously one of the prettiest temples I've seen. We are so blessed that it is only 7 minutes away from our home!!!
My mom flies in tonight from TX so we can take her here. We are so excited!
We bought a new kitchen table (woo hoo!!) and Justin has been having...er fun... putting together 8 chairs for us. I guess it can become a little monotonous and you forget to pay attention to what you are doing.... haha!
I LOVE this kitchen table. We keep it at a 6 seater but when company comes over, it easily converts to an 8 seater. It makes me so happy!
We've been playing outside a ton. Gotta enjoy the perfect weather until May rolls around!
Painting with water is seriously the best activity ever. No mess to clean up, they can paint whatever they want, and it's educational! They learn about water evaporation!
It's been fun to play around with my new-ish camera and learn how to use all the settings. It's nice that I am surrounded by awesome photographers in my ward so I can pick their brains about how to properly use it. I still need to learn editing skills. For now, straight out of the camera is good enough for me!
No, I don't want to become a Mormon mommy photographer... I just want cute pics of my kids that I don't have to pay for!
I did it! I'm all caught up! Next up... our trip to CHILE!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment