Friday, October 25, 2013

Life Via My Phone

This is a photo dump of all the pictures on my phone from the last 2 months. 

One night, around 11:30pm, I went to check on the kids and I found Ellie sleeping on the bathroom floor with her underwear clenched in her hands. I guess she fell asleep trying to put them back on!

We went out to eat for the first time EVER as a family with no other excuse than to just go out to eat. Weird, I know but we couldn't think of another time where we didn't have a family function, out of town, etc. that we just went out to eat just because! We eat a lot at home I suppose.

This cutie is into everything! I found him this time wet up to his elbows with toilet water!

I try to go eat lunch with Ethan at his school once a week or so. It's always fun to see so many of my kids from primary (children from our church) there!


Ellie loves to help me do household chores. Here we are cleaning away at the bathroom together!


 While Ethan is at Let's Play Music, we sometimes play at the park.




Don't you just love it when your kids do the bear crawl because they don't like the feel of the sand?





 Some ladies in our area started a neighborhood soccer league. $15 for the season and practices at the park right next to my house?? Yes, please!

Here's Ethan's team!


 Does anyone else just love Costco? I love that they supply my kids with snacks while I shop. Easiest shopping trip ever, as long as you don't go on a Saturday when it is INSANELY busy. Thank you snowbirds. 

Remember me saying that Mason is obsessed with flags?? Here are some picture to prove it!

he has it with him when he eats, 
sleeps, and in the car. 

He can also spot them half a block away and is one determined little boy to walk all that way so he can ooooh and ahhh over it. This is a neighbor who lives about 4 or 5 houses down from the park.


Park trips now consist of me chasing Mason down the street and bringing him back to the park about 5 or 6 times. He seriously is determined!

Mason loved his first sucker! You can see the stickiness on his hand!

Ethan was the Start Student at school this week. He was so excited to make his very own All About Me poster. He did everything himself, even down to the cool vine border. I must admit it's kind of nice when they can do their own posters. They are more proud of it too.


I finally saved up enough of my gym teaching money to buy this baby for myself! No, I don't want to be a photographer, I just want really cute pictures of my kiddos doing their everyday things. 
Please excuse my no make up, trashy Saturday, outside working attire :)

I love my good friend and neighbor Alyson, and I was so excited to go eat with her on her birthday! She's the best.

I couldn't help myself and bought Ellie this Ariel doll. It's not the most attractive princess doll I've ever seen but it's washable and she LOVES it. Win win. 

These two are still pretty much inseparable and play together just about everyday. We love having Tripp over!

It's always fun when daddy is in town and can come join us at Ethan's school on his lunch break.

I love snapping pictures of Mason sleeping. I think he just looks so angelic. 

He is actually a terrible car seat sleeper. He just can't get comfortable and will only sleep for 20 minutes or so and then screams and thrashes around trying to lay down. Road trips are loooong. I don't know where he gets it from because both Justin and I can sleep just about anywhere. 


 Ellie loves to play dress up and loves making her hair curly. She always says, "Mom! My hair is curly like you!"

One night we went bowling for our FHE (Family Home Evening) activity


Hey look! I made it into a picture!

 This next picture just proves that my husband has way too much fun at "work." Helicopter riding in Equador. Not bad right? 


I'm just kidding. He actually does work. Like a lot. I'm so grateful that he is such a hard worker for our family, and I am also SO grateful that he loves his job. I think that is super important. 


Stay tuned for some of the most exciting news EVER!!! Got your attention? Hope so. It's a good one!!

No comments: