Oh sweet Mason. We are so enamored with this little guy. He is so chill and happy. He turned half a year old on the 19th of November (yes, I do realize he is now almost 7 months old :). I can't believe he is already 6 months! The time has flown by way too fast.
He has started eating rice cereal and a few veggies and fruits. He loves and will eat just about anything I put in front of him but his body seems to not love it so much. He throws up just about everything give him all day long :( He's always been a spit up baby so I'm hoping it's just that and we won't be dealing with any other food allergies in future.
He loves to grab the spoon and gum it to death!
After about 5 minutes in the Bumbo, he is usually done with it and wants out!
He still isn't sitting up all by himself yet but we are working on it. He can sit supported for a little while though.
I can't remember what all his stats were at the doc but he is in the:
50-75th %tile for height
way below the 0%tile for weight and
50th %tile for head.
Sweet little guy weighed in at a whopping 11 lbs 11oz. Yep, he's a skinny one! The doc doesn't like that he is that thin but I think since he is hitting most milestones and is happy and content, I think she's given up and has resided to the fact that he is just going to be tall and skinny!
-He rolls around everywhere
-He loves Ethan and Ellie and kicks and squeals when he sees them coming
- He takes 2 naps a day 9-11am and 1-3pm. Sometimes he sneaks a cat nap in around 5pm. Honestly he is my most unscheduled baby and he isn't a great napper since I'm not great at staying at home but when we are home, that's when he naps.
-He sleeps from 7 to 7. I'll take it!
- He still nurses and eats at 7, 11, some rice cereal at 12ish, 3, and 7.
-He coos and sings and it melts my heart!
-He loves to be thrown up in the air by Daddy
-He is super ticklish, just like his mommy
-After 5pm, he sometimes has a hard time. He wants to sleep but then doesn't so he gets grumpy. When he's grumpy, he only wants his Momma which means Momma has a hard time getting dinner made :)
-He's starting to protest when laid on the floor to play or put in his exersaucer
- He loves to eat his feet
-He grunts like he's pooping a lot. We aren't sure what it means but I think it means that he is happy :)
We are sure grateful for Mason's sweet presence in our home. He was worth every trial to get him here.
Today he is sick with a fever and throwing up and I am loving the cuddles and loves I'm getting from him. As I said before, we are pretty much smitten :)

2 comments:
Might have been the first one to read this. I love all the details you wrote about Mason. He IS so sweet and I loved fooling him for a little while before he realized the truth.
Wowza! He's a skinny boy! And I thought Lucy was tiny...
That's so fun you're going to Orlando just the two of you. Have fun!
Post a Comment