Justin and I are about to hop onto an airplane bound for Orlando- sans children. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous about leaving my babies behind, especially one that is still nursing, but I am SO excited to spend our anniversary weekend away and have it just be us. Getting away is so good, no essential, for a marriage. All I know is he is taking me to Orlando and the rest is a surprise :) Sweet right?
Not only am I excited to spend time with my hubby but because I won't be nursing Mason for 4 whole days, I get to eat whatever the heck I want! Cookies and cream ice cream here I come! Oh how I've missed you :)
1 comment:
You're right....eating ice cream it's self is so exciting! hahah Congrats on being able to eat yummy treats! i hope y'all have fun in Orlando, who am I kidding of course you will!! Don't stress about your kids, they'll do great! ENjoy your time alone with your husband!! :)
Post a Comment