Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Family Pictures 2011

One of my friends in our ward (Susie) is just starting up her photography business and she was so sweet to add us to her busy schedule so late in the year! You can visit her website here to check out some of her other work.

Despite an uncooperative little girl and a bored little boy, I think Susie was able to get some great shots of us! I know it's a lot of work to try to get young kiddos to cooperate but we were pleased with what she got!

So, here is our little family at the end of 2011...
 I sure do love my sweet husband :)
 And we sure do love these cute kiddos...









 And we think they kinda love each other too, even though Ellie may or may not be pushing Ethan away from her :)

Thanks Susie for taking the time and having the patience to work with us!!

4 comments:

Ashley Smith said...

Love the photos! You guys have such a beautiful family! Ethan gets cuter everyday! Both your kids are so adorable! Congrats on the little boy on his way!

Summer Naylor said...

Beautiful family! And I never got a chance to say congrats on your newest addition that is coming. I am just so thrilled for you. I know how much it means to you, and what it feels like to have a pregnancy "stick". Love ya!

Megan said...

You guys are beautiful! and i'm so excited for you and the little on on the way!:)

Sarah and Wes said...

Beautiful! I would love to get some family pictures done. Maybe when Easton is a little older. . . .