Here has been our life lately....
Ellie loves spaghetti! Can you tell?
As I mentioned earlier, Ethan started a little Athletes class a few weeks ago where they learn the basics of soccer, tee-ball and basketball. Unfortunately I am chasing Ellie around the park while he is practicing so I don't get a chance to cheer him on and watch his progress but I did manage to get a few photos in while she was contained in the swing.
A little warm up run and stretching...
and then practicing his dribbling skills.
Justin is such a good dad and tries so hard to be there for his class, you know to do the whole daddy- son thing, but he can never get out of work early enough to get there for the whole thing :( If he is in town, he usually gets there for the last 5 or 10 minutes though and Ethan loves to see him there!
Ellie was in serious need of some nice church dresses and luckily Costco has out their Easter dresses already! I'm pretty sure I bought one of each. They are just so cute!
I love, love, love having crafty friends! There are a few girls in our ward that put together a Make and Take craft day once a month. They do all the work of finding the crafts and getting together all the supplies- I know, awesome right?! This month we held it at my house and we did some Valentine's Day crafts. Here are how mine turned out...
Isn't it so fun having pretty, new things in your home? I love doing crafts but honestly I am just too cheap and too lazy to battle with my kids at Joann's any more than 3 times a year, so this whole Make and Take thing is perfect for me!
Justin is in Peru this week and I've been missing him. Usually we get to talk every night on the phone and he'll send me text messages throughout the day but I have hardly heard from him at all this week. Not his fault though... the distributor that they work with down there loves the product and has so much excitement for it that he likes to take advantage of every second of every day (and night!) with him and has him running ragged all over Peru. He gets hardly any sleep and hardly gets to eat. When I have gotten to talk to him I think he has been half asleep anyways, bless his heart! :) He comes home on Saturday and I'm sure he is ready to see us as much as we are him!
Baby boy is growing and so am I! I'll be 6 months along next week and I'm feeling great! The only thing is that I haven't quite gotten my surge of "I can conquer the world and clean the house spotless" energy back from the first trimester. You know that feeling of waking up one day and feeling so productive and so you go out and conquer your to-do list?? Yeah, haven't gotten that back... does it ever come back? Maybe chasing two other kiddos around all day has something to do with it :)
I don't quite think strangers can tell I'm prego yet..I'm still in that yucky chunky sportin' the "muffin top" look of pregnancy. Oh well, I'm cool with that I suppose :) Maybe I'll try to post a picture soon of the growing baby bump!
2 comments:
I love the idea of that athletics class!
The ''Be Mine'' frame looks great!!! I saw that on pinterest but have completely forgotten about it.
Post a Comment