Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Results Are In....

When we went in for our ultrasound this last week we had the technician keep the gender a surprise from us but had her put either a pink or a blue piece of paper in a small box with the pics when we left the room. Then we waited to open it this morning, Christmas morning! 

We went over to the Smith's house so everyone could be there and were surprised that this cute little baby inside of me is a BOY!!
I had thought it was a girl this whole time so I almost didn't believe it when I saw the blue piece of paper in there! But when I saw the gender picture, it was pretty unmistakeable and we are for sure adding another little boy to this family! Justin is excited to be one step closer to having his basketball team and hasn't stopped smiling all day :)

But most importantly, the baby is healthy and active! Did I mention I started feeling the baby move about a week or so ago? Yep, he's definitely going to be an active one :) We are so excited and feel so blessed to be adding another precious child to our little family! 
Merry Christmas everyone!

8 comments:

Shannon said...

That is so fun!! What a perfect Christmas present! Congratulations on you little boy!

Ps that is awesome you guys visit MN every summer! You will have to email me or Facebook me when you are about to come out so we can meet up!

Karen said...

YAY!! We sure love our boys.

Buchfam said...

Congratulations Ashleigh! So so exciting!

Megan said...

Yahoo!! Congrats :) the box and colored paper is such a cute idea :)

Kayla and Joshua said...

yay! Congrats! that is so exciting!

The Wigginton Family said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray for little boys! I am so excited for you guys. Any names picked out yet?

Lydia said...

YAY!!! Congrats guys!

Laurie Huish said...

That's awesome! Ellie's going to have a lot of fun being sandwiched between two fun boys!