Here I am at 24 weeks pregnant.....
I am feeling really great! I have finally put down my pride and starting using my Belly Band this last week and I am SO much more comfortable! Not only that but I no longer have to pull up my pants every 5 seconds from my belly pushing them down. It is pretty awesome! Am I the only one that has an issue with waiting til I can't take it anymore to use it or to wear maternity clothes?? I mean, I am pregnant. I need to convince myself that it's normal!
Baby Boy is growing and I am getting more used to the idea of having another boy. Now I like the idea of having Ellie sandwiched in between two boys. It'll make her tough and them sweet :) Perfect.


7 comments:
Uhhh... what bump? :) You look so great!
You hardly even look pregnant!I guess your long torso helps hide it longer than mine. I know I bumped much sooner the second time around than the first. I'm so thrilled for you!
So cute! A boy as the 3rd one sounds perfect to me too.
You are way too cute and that will be so fun for ethan to have a brother! I'm the same way with prego clothes, try to go as long as I can before wearing those dang things. I don't even buy maternity pants because I can't stand the band, I like to just buy bigger normal clothes, they seem to fit better.
um... strange question. Why can i not find you on facebook? I went to respond to you on a post and I couldn't find your comment or you? can you help me? Did my kids push some strange button on my facebook? Or are you just not on there any more?
Holy moly! You're so beautiful! You don't even look like the rest of America and you're 6 months pregnant! Good for you and staying fit and healthy!
Ashleigh! If I looked half as amazing as you while pregnant, I would hesitate to wear maternity clothes too. You look incredible!! I'm one of those who starts wearing maternity clothes as soon as I feel a little bloated, all for the sake of comfort. Seriously excited for you though. I absolutely love my girls, but I hope I'll get to have a boy one of these days :-)
Post a Comment