Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fun At the Children's Museum

Last week, my friend Kristina invited us to go to the Phoenix Children's Museum with her and her kids and had free passes for us to use! We couldn't pass that up! This place is huge and could definitely be an all day activity for the kiddos. They had fun putting the pieces of fabric through the air tubes and watch it zoom through them and then blast out the other end...
 They played with playdough and decorated their very own name monsters....

 Ethan liked making designs on the light up sand table and Ellie thoroughly enjoyed dumping the sand onto the floor...
 The fort room was a lot of fun as well....
 And they loved going through the "car wash" together. I love Ellie's cute little worried face!
 I am so glad that Ellie didn't try to eat these beans but instead she did what she was supposed to with them! Hooray!
 Their little grocery store area was SO cute! Ethan felt like such a big boy loading his grocery cart full of goodies and then checking out with the cashiers!
It was a fun afternoon and our kids were exhausted after! Those are always the best kind of play dates :) Thanks Kristina for inviting us along!

4 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Fun!! I love the Discovery museum that they have here in Dayton!

Heather Dayton said...

How fun! I love the picture of them on the bike. How cute!

jeff and alli said...

I love those kind of places! They are so much fun and always give me ideas of what I can do at home during the winter. :) (I realize you don't have that same winter problem)

Glad you had fun.

Mama's Makin's said...

awww. mine name all in black in white print in your blog :) I feel special :)